What could be worse than wrecking your $1000 dollar toy the first time using it? Here’s a few examples. We all crash, it’s just part of the hobby. You can expect some crashes, but Don’t worry , Rebuild it. Hope you all very few crashes but when it does happen, be Happy, and get a new one LOL
Proboat blackjack 55 crash on first run
rc boat with a big rocket, big bang:)
04082007 Triton CRASH CRASH rc-boat FAST see the last seconds,.cameraman almost killed by rc-boat !!
This is the Pro Boat Blackjack 55 Catamaran. The popular Pro Boat Blackjack 55 Catamaran has been updated to Bind-N-Drive version, providing users with the opportunity to use their favorite Spektrum marine- compatible transmitter. Features and performance, including blistering speeds from the potent Zenoah G26 2-Stroke Gas engine with clutch, remain the same. The fiberglass hull provides extreme rigidity and the included clutch allows the boat to safely idle without the concern of overheating. Coupled with red anodized running gear and a stainless steel dual rudder design, the Blackjack provides aggressive handling in most wake conditions.
The Pro Boat® Blackjack™ 55 Bind-N-Drive is a professionally built catamaran fiberglass composite model ready to be bound to any DSM2 marine capatible transmitter. Powered by the potent Zenoah™ G26M engine.
* Bind-N-Drive setup includes the Spektrum MR200 receiver for interference-free operation and extended range
* Lightning fast speeds thanks to the potent Zenoah G26 marine engine with clutch
* Handcrafted fiberglass composite catamaran hull for superior handling in rough conditions
* Clutch and water pump let the Blackjack 55 idle safely without overheating
* Stainless steel dual rudder design offers incredibly sharp handling and durability
* Red anodized running hardware
* Custom boat stand included
* Enhanced engine mounting system makes maintenance and adjustment easy
* Waterproof radio compartment protects receiver and servos
Spektrum DSM2 Marine compatible transmitter
Fuel (Gasoline & 2-Cycle Oil Blend)
Length: Hull: 55 in (1397mm) Total: 61.5 in (1562mm)
Beam: 17 in (432mm)
Engine Size: Zenoah G26M 2-cycle engine with tuned pipe (installed)
Weight: 14.5 lb (6.5 kg)
Radio: Spektrum 2.4GHz MR200 Marine Receiver
Hull Material: Fiberglass composite
Prop Size: Pro Boat 2.74 x 4.2 in bronze alloy
Hull Type: Catamaran
Drive System: Clutch and flexshaft
Exhaust: Tuned Pipe
Flex Shaft Care:
Check the flex shaft after every run by rotating the propeller by hand (with the engine not running). If you feel any binding, lubricate the flex shaft. The flex shaft should be cleaned by wiping with a rag and denatured alcohol then lubricated after 3-4 hours of operation and after sitting dormant for several weeks.
If you are running in salt water you should clean and lubricate your flex shaft after every session.
Please refer to your owner’s manual for flex shaft removal.